Let us help you find the perfect gown
We can’t wait for you to visit one of our salons! It will be our pleasure to assist you in finding your wedding gown and we promise that the experience will be unlike any other.
We work by appointment to ensure that you have our full attention and plenty of time to explore our expansive collection of designers. To schedule your visit, please give us a call at the salon of your choice or take a moment to complete the appointment request form. We will get back to you as quickly as possible to confirm the details!
Here are some quick tips that will help you know what to expect from your appointment with us.
- We will work together for 90 minutes.
- Your bridal stylist will introduce you to our full collection and work with you to find the gown that encompasses everything you’ve been searching for.
- Our stylists will be completely respectful of your budget while showing you the options we have in your preferred price range. In our Oakbrook salon, we range from $2,500 – $7,000 and in Chicago we range from $4,000 – $15,000.
- This is a BIG moment so please bring those who are important to your decision, but keep in mind that as a boutique seating is limited to 4 guests per bride.
Finding the style to suit the important members of your bridal party is another exciting step in the wedding planning process. Our designated Bridesmaid Stylists are on top of the latest trends and specialize in finding the perfect balance between a bride’s vision and her attendants ’personal style.
Here are some important things to keep in mind:
- We are by appointment to ensure your group has the full selection of gowns to choose from.
- Our locations do carry different designers, so please reference our Bridesmaids page to learn more about which location is right for you.
- Appointments are 60 minutes, so please ensure that your group arrives together and on time.
Once your gown arrives, alterations will help make it truly fit your body perfectly. Our seamstresses have years of experience in bridal alterations and are extremely talented in the field.
Alterations will begin 6 to 8 weeks prior to your wedding date. While two fittings are typically enough, we prefer to allow time for a third fitting should any final adjustments need to be made.
Alterations appointments are scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2pm to 7pm.
Priority for alterations appointments are given to brides first. We are unable to accommodate bridesmaids alterations from June-November. Availability for alterations is limited, so we ask that you schedule your fittings at least 5 months prior to your wedding to secure your spot.
We do not offer alterations for gowns purchased outside of our salons.
Appointment Request Form